Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

USA

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 17:36

OMG! IT'S CONFIRMED!

September 9th, 2005! Chicago, IL! Rosemount Allstate Arena!

I want to cry! I'm so happy!!!!! :D

- Will

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 19:03

Zitat von »"RockTheNation"«

I'm so happy!!!!! :D

I'm very happy now for all US-Fans here ... let's hope, that the US-Posse can take the chance to go to this Concert :wink:

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 20:28

Great news - enjoy it Will :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Metalslug

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Juni 2005, 06:21

Yeah, this is great. I live less than 1 Hour away from the venue.

I wonder why they would want to come here out of the blue like this. Whenever I mention Scooter to ANYONE around here they say "WHO?" :?
http://www.soundclick.com/slugproductions

Hennes

Meister

Beruf: Teacher (Mathematics, Science and English)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Juni 2005, 10:40

Believe me there will be some promotion. Why should they go there if there is the danger of only having 100 people in the concert. This is the attempt to become known in the USA there will be promotion before, no doubt. ;)
100 % of the Mexican Scooter Posse :)

Freitag, 24. Juni 2005, 17:44

I think the concert will be a lot bigger than we think. The Allstate Arena is a BIG venue and this is their time to shine here in the US. We will not be disappointed. I would not be surprised if we heard new material from the new single/album there or even if they tape it for the new DVD.

I was right! ::taken off of Erikk.net::

This will be an opening set for the biggest dance act from Europe - 1st time in the US. This event's estimated attendance is 10,000+!!! The promoters are currently working on booking more acts for the night. This will probably be the biggest dance event of the decade.

Oh man... :shock: :D

- Will

Ratty

Profi

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Juni 2005, 23:08

Zitat von »"RockTheNation"«

I think the concert will be a lot bigger than we think. The Allstate Arena is a BIG venue and this is their time to shine here in the US. We will not be disappointed. I would not be surprised if we heard new material from the new single/album there or even if they tape it for the new DVD.

I was right! ::taken off of Erikk.net::

This will be an opening set for the biggest dance act from Europe - 1st time in the US. This event's estimated attendance is 10,000+!!! The promoters are currently working on booking more acts for the night. This will probably be the biggest dance event of the decade.

Oh man... :shock: :D

- Will

i'm happy 4 ya... i wish i was there... 8)

Beruf: SCOOTER

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. Juni 2005, 23:19

me too....

Samstag, 25. Juni 2005, 21:06

If you guys from the U.S. are looking for merchandise, Check this one out:

http://www.cafepress.com/scootertechno

Anonymous

unregistriert

Samstag, 25. Juni 2005, 21:22

Zitat von »"DJP"«

If you guys from the U.S. are looking for merchandise, Check this one out:

http://www.cafepress.com/scootertechno

can buy German Guys too there because some things are cool :)

RaV3R

The hardest belgian raver ...

Beruf: Woodworker

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2005, 03:11

heeey! you forgotten something!

Scooter mentioned the US in Hyper Hyper isnt ?? :D

"I want to give a big shout to US, and too all ravers in the world, and to westbam, marusha..."

and its idd wicked if Scooter can come to America :D

Montag, 27. Juni 2005, 03:53

MAN! Of all the places for a concert in the US they pick Chicago. I feel bad that I can't travel there from Maryland to support them in the States, but maybe this will be the start of something BIG. Oh, and to whoever put up the link for those scooter shirts from cafepress... you ROCK!

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2005, 05:24

Zitat von »"oldjunglecat"«

MAN! Of all the places for a concert in the US they pick Chicago. I feel bad that I can't travel there from Maryland to support them in the States, but maybe this will be the start of something BIG. Oh, and to whoever put up the link for those scooter shirts from cafepress... you ROCK!

Yeah your right, I'm from Washington State and I cant travel to Chicago. But o'well, I wish the Scooter fans there good luck and have a blast!

Nessaja!!! I'm proud to be an American Posse!!!

Montag, 4. Juli 2005, 23:06

HERE WILL BE ROCKING ALLSTATE ARENA - nice new pics

I got this web site from one of the promoters of the Chicago Concert, (I was with him boating today 4th of July, really cool guy) these are pictures from a concert in Prague (look at the date 05-05-05) he was attanding the concert with the CREW :) these are never seen before I hope you enjoy it guys.

http://www.scooterchicago.com/concert_photos/

You need FLASH and good connection to view the pictures

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 4. Juli 2005, 23:50

Hey! I counted 3 times you have posted this :lol:

They are great pics - I knew there was someone from Chicago in Prague, and it was a great concert (as always!) - damn - I feel de-ja-vue as well :D

I really wish I could be in Chicago :) - in fact I really want to see Scooter live again soon :?
20 Years of hardcore!

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005, 23:58

I am new to the site, and a fairly new Scooter fan as well. I am from Delaware, most boring and second smallest of the states in the US. It's good to meet you all! :D

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005, 23:59

Hi there Finktron!
Welcome to the HQ of the Scooter-fans! :)
Enjoy your stay! ;)

Another USA member, wicked! Americans, gather for Scooter :D
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 00:21

Is there a way to view the site info, etc. in english. Customizing my profile, user picture etc. will be difficult seeing as I know very little german.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 00:23

Zitat von »"Finktron"«

Is there a way to view the site info, etc. in english. Customizing my profile, user picture etc. will be difficult seeing as I know very little german.

http://www.scootertechno.com/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile
(Or select Profil above)

Here you can change the board language to English. Check the fields downwards...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 00:29

Many thanks!!! :D :D :D