Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

est_scooter

Fortgeschrittener

• »est_scooter« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 28. Mai 2005, 21:10

yeahhhhh.....thats right

they visited estonia in 1996,1997,98,99,2002,2003 almost very year but why now they cant visit the baltic states ..... :cry: SCOOTER YOU KEEP POSSE!!!! SPIRIT ALIVE WE WANT YOU IN ESTONIA AND OUR BALTIC FRIENDS TOO............. :D

Ratty

Profi

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 12:00

Re: yeahhhhh.....thats right

Zitat von »"est_scooter"«

they visited estonia in 1996,1997,98,99,2002,2003 almost very year but why now they cant visit the baltic states ..... :cry: SCOOTER YOU KEEP POSSE!!!! SPIRIT ALIVE WE WANT YOU IN ESTONIA AND OUR BALTIC FRIENDS TOO............. :D

Yeah! 8) visit baltics please...

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 13:25

so their must visit Baltic? Dudes, when their do so many Live Shows in all that Countrys that I see in some Replys like "Please come to ...." ... then Scooter can make a 2 Years Tour and we become no new stuff :roll:

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 14:00

Zitat von »"DJ Rotty"«

so their must visit Baltic? Dudes, when their do so many Live Shows in all that Countrys that I see in some Replys like "Please come to ...." ... then Scooter can make a 2 Years Tour and we come no new stuff :roll:

He he right. :D

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

est_scooter

Fortgeschrittener

• »est_scooter« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 19:00

haha yes

hahaaaaa yes........ :cry: very funny for you its good because scooter lives in germany like you and you can get all scooter stuff that you want but baltic posse and european posse have a chance to see scooter...about 10% but you can see scooter veevryday....... :oops:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 19:54

Re: haha yes

hahaaaaa yes........ :cry: very funny for you its good because scooter lives in germany like you and you can get all scooter stuff that you want but baltic posse and european posse have a chance to see scooter...about 10% but you can see scooter veevryday....... :oops:

...everyday???

My Name is not Christiane .... :P

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 21:55

Think what it's like for the UK posse then. You've had it lucky. :wink:

bond007

Profi

Beruf: Student and Part Time Bouncer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 22:00

Zitat von »"chapperz"«

Think what it's like for the UK posse then. You've had it lucky. :wink:

Yea, they've visited estonia 6 times :shock: . the Uk maby twice or something like that :(

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 22:05

and in 96 here were 2 concerts (one in capital city Tallinn and other in Tartu) btw i was at concerts in 99 and 2003

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2005, 22:09

4uvak,4ush ne nesi... priedut,uspokoisa. Tolko ne nuznqi trep tut razvodis.

Well our people(not just posse) are happy if there is a concert of any band. Our people like to party a lot and when Scooter comes here,ESPECCIALY when Scooter comes here there are thousands of people :)

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 19:53

Sounds like you have been a lot more lucky than the UK :wink:

I've seen Scooter in Germany, Austria, Hungary and The Czech Republic, but I doubt I will ever see them in England :)

I would love to visit Estonia one day :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 19:56

Re: haha yes

Zitat von »"DJ Rotty"«

...everyday???

My Name is not Christiane .... :P

LOL :lol: good one :P
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Anonymous

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 15:28

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

I've seen Scooter in Germany, Austria, Hungary and The Czech Republic, but I doubt I will ever see them in England :)

sure you do :)
because for you our prices are nothing :)

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 17:08

Zitat von »"Marat"«

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

sure you do :)
because for you our prices are nothing :)

thats a little harsh?
spare a thought for people in usa, canada, japan and australia that will probably never see them
yes they was here in uk i think in 95 or something and for me to even get a bus 10 miles is too much money for me

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 21:48

Hmm - maybe your prices are cheap compared to ours (I really don't know because I haven't looked into it), but when you include the cost of a return flight, I think it would not exactly be the cheapest weekend of my life :)

I like to travel - I have seen a many parts of the world (some very expensive to stay in, some not so), but your country is one I have not seen yet, and I heard from a friend who has visited twice recently that it is very nice - when I travel the cost of the few days I will be somewhere is not usually my first consideration - its the experience of travel, and if that can be combined with a Scooter concert then so much the better :)

..... and D-C - you are right - it is all relative to circumstances. I hope that maybe you can join a few of us for a couple of days in Germany next year when Scooter tour, it would be great fun, and I really do hope you get to go to a real concert soon. :)
20 Years of hardcore!

bond007

Profi

Beruf: Student and Part Time Bouncer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 23:37

Yea i totally agree, it would be Cool if you could go to a Concert during the next tour.
I know you have an issue with money and mchild care but perhaps if you plan a long way in advance or something get the really cheap filghts.

Im deffinatly going to at least 1 concert on the 2006 tour and i hope to be able to make a couple of them.

@ Sandra - Unfortunatly we didnt get much chance to talk on the Prague concert, it would be cool to meat up again on the tour.

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

Anonymous

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005, 23:44

Zitat von »"Sandra"«

Hmm - maybe your prices are cheap compared to ours (I really don't know because I haven't looked into it), but when you include the cost of a return flight, I think it would not exactly be the cheapest weekend of my life :)

I like to travel - I have seen a many parts of the world (some very expensive to stay in, some not so), but your country is one I have not seen yet, and I heard from a friend who has visited twice recently that it is very nice - when I travel the cost of the few days I will be somewhere is not usually my first consideration - its the experience of travel, and if that can be combined with a Scooter concert then so much the better :)

..... and D-C - you are right - it is all relative to c#m. I hope that maybe you can join a few of us for a couple of days in Germany next year when Scooter tour, it would be great fun, and I really do hope you get to go to a real concert soon. :)

well ya,but the we live quite close so the return ticket aint that expensive. :)
Anyways,it's like 20x times cheaper for you to relax here than for us to go to England :)
But our prices are still very big for most of the people :)