You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

est_scooter

Intermediate

• "est_scooter" started this thread

Saturday, May 28th 2005, 9:10pm

yeahhhhh.....thats right

they visited estonia in 1996,1997,98,99,2002,2003 almost very year but why now they cant visit the baltic states ..... :cry: SCOOTER YOU KEEP POSSE!!!! SPIRIT ALIVE WE WANT YOU IN ESTONIA AND OUR BALTIC FRIENDS TOO............. :D

Ratty

Professional

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 12:00pm

Re: yeahhhhh.....thats right

Quoted from ""est_scooter""

they visited estonia in 1996,1997,98,99,2002,2003 almost very year but why now they cant visit the baltic states ..... :cry: SCOOTER YOU KEEP POSSE!!!! SPIRIT ALIVE WE WANT YOU IN ESTONIA AND OUR BALTIC FRIENDS TOO............. :D

Yeah! 8) visit baltics please...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 1:25pm

so their must visit Baltic? Dudes, when their do so many Live Shows in all that Countrys that I see in some Replys like "Please come to ...." ... then Scooter can make a 2 Years Tour and we become no new stuff :roll:

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 2:00pm

Quoted from ""DJ Rotty""

so their must visit Baltic? Dudes, when their do so many Live Shows in all that Countrys that I see in some Replys like "Please come to ...." ... then Scooter can make a 2 Years Tour and we come no new stuff :roll:

He he right. :D

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

est_scooter

Intermediate

• "est_scooter" started this thread

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 7:00pm

haha yes

hahaaaaa yes........ :cry: very funny for you its good because scooter lives in germany like you and you can get all scooter stuff that you want but baltic posse and european posse have a chance to see scooter...about 10% but you can see scooter veevryday....... :oops:

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 7:54pm

Re: haha yes

hahaaaaa yes........ :cry: very funny for you its good because scooter lives in germany like you and you can get all scooter stuff that you want but baltic posse and european posse have a chance to see scooter...about 10% but you can see scooter veevryday....... :oops:

...everyday???

My Name is not Christiane .... :P

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 9:55pm

Think what it's like for the UK posse then. You've had it lucky. :wink:

bond007

Professional

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 10:00pm

Quoted from ""chapperz""

Think what it's like for the UK posse then. You've had it lucky. :wink:

Yea, they've visited estonia 6 times :shock: . the Uk maby twice or something like that :(

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 10:05pm

and in 96 here were 2 concerts (one in capital city Tallinn and other in Tartu) btw i was at concerts in 99 and 2003

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 29th 2005, 10:09pm

4uvak,4ush ne nesi... priedut,uspokoisa. Tolko ne nuznqi trep tut razvodis.

Well our people(not just posse) are happy if there is a concert of any band. Our people like to party a lot and when Scooter comes here,ESPECCIALY when Scooter comes here there are thousands of people :)

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, May 31st 2005, 7:53pm

Sounds like you have been a lot more lucky than the UK :wink:

I've seen Scooter in Germany, Austria, Hungary and The Czech Republic, but I doubt I will ever see them in England :)

I would love to visit Estonia one day :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Tuesday, May 31st 2005, 7:56pm

Re: haha yes

Quoted from ""DJ Rotty""

...everyday???

My Name is not Christiane .... :P

LOL :lol: good one :P
I'm much nicer in real life.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 1st 2005, 3:28pm

Quoted from ""Sandra""

I've seen Scooter in Germany, Austria, Hungary and The Czech Republic, but I doubt I will ever see them in England :)

sure you do :)
because for you our prices are nothing :)

D-C

Master

Wednesday, June 1st 2005, 5:08pm

Quoted from ""Marat""

Quoted from ""Sandra""

sure you do :)
because for you our prices are nothing :)

thats a little harsh?
spare a thought for people in usa, canada, japan and australia that will probably never see them
yes they was here in uk i think in 95 or something and for me to even get a bus 10 miles is too much money for me

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Wednesday, June 1st 2005, 9:48pm

Hmm - maybe your prices are cheap compared to ours (I really don't know because I haven't looked into it), but when you include the cost of a return flight, I think it would not exactly be the cheapest weekend of my life :)

I like to travel - I have seen a many parts of the world (some very expensive to stay in, some not so), but your country is one I have not seen yet, and I heard from a friend who has visited twice recently that it is very nice - when I travel the cost of the few days I will be somewhere is not usually my first consideration - its the experience of travel, and if that can be combined with a Scooter concert then so much the better :)

..... and D-C - you are right - it is all relative to circumstances. I hope that maybe you can join a few of us for a couple of days in Germany next year when Scooter tour, it would be great fun, and I really do hope you get to go to a real concert soon. :)
20 Years of hardcore!

bond007

Professional

Wednesday, June 1st 2005, 11:37pm

Yea i totally agree, it would be Cool if you could go to a Concert during the next tour.
I know you have an issue with money and mchild care but perhaps if you plan a long way in advance or something get the really cheap filghts.

Im deffinatly going to at least 1 concert on the 2006 tour and i hope to be able to make a couple of them.

@ Sandra - Unfortunatly we didnt get much chance to talk on the Prague concert, it would be cool to meat up again on the tour.

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 1st 2005, 11:44pm

Quoted from ""Sandra""

Hmm - maybe your prices are cheap compared to ours (I really don't know because I haven't looked into it), but when you include the cost of a return flight, I think it would not exactly be the cheapest weekend of my life :)

I like to travel - I have seen a many parts of the world (some very expensive to stay in, some not so), but your country is one I have not seen yet, and I heard from a friend who has visited twice recently that it is very nice - when I travel the cost of the few days I will be somewhere is not usually my first consideration - its the experience of travel, and if that can be combined with a Scooter concert then so much the better :)

..... and D-C - you are right - it is all relative to c#m. I hope that maybe you can join a few of us for a couple of days in Germany next year when Scooter tour, it would be great fun, and I really do hope you get to go to a real concert soon. :)

well ya,but the we live quite close so the return ticket aint that expensive. :)
Anyways,it's like 20x times cheaper for you to relax here than for us to go to England :)
But our prices are still very big for most of the people :)