Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 02:14

Nord - Be here

Artist: Nord
Title: Be hear (Original Edit)
Style: Trance
Sexy: Yes
Big: Offcourse
Good in bed: Man, im swedish

Oh, sorry, got a little off there ;)

Okay guys my new track is uploaded and ready to hit your speakers!
I wish it was a phat Hardcore track like Imres, but this is just cheeeesy trance compare to that :D
(thx imre ;) )

Its a trance track, called Be here.
You can download it on my soundclick.com page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=361494

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 02:15

Re: Nord - Be here

Zitat von »"Roha"«

Sexy: Yes
Big: Offcourse
Good in bed: Man, im swedish

Therese told you to write that, didn't she? :wink: :P

already listend to it... great work man... really like it a lot :D

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 02:18

wow pretty awesome... are you planning to release things on cd, or have you?

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 14:31

Well I dont have any plans to release anything on CD just yet.
I just want people, to listen my music :lol:
for free ;)

Thx for the comments guys!

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 16:36

great track...i like your style...hope too hear some more from you :D :D

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 17:24

As always AWESOME work buddy ! KEEP IT UP ! :) WAITIN' 4 THE RELEASE ON A CD ;)

I give you 10 of 10 ! there is nothing more 2 say it's just perfect !

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 17:42

Re: Nord - Be here

Zitat von »"Roha"«

I wish it was a phat Hardcore track like Imres, but this is just cheeeesy trance compare to that :D
(thx imre ;) )

ROFL Roha, this cheesy track is one of the best from you! I like the whole concept, and the flow that's in the groove and the bassline... fascinating :shock:
This is the trance stuff I like!! :D Another fav beside "It never rains in paradise" - 9/10 if you don't mind :lol:
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 21:46

Thx guys!
I really appreciate it!! :)
Yeah this is one of my most "pro sounding" trance track, if I can say so myself :oops:
I really like it, lol
There is a club version uploaded now! For those of you that want more beat!
Once again thx *kisses to all* :D

Montag, 29. August 2005, 17:48

Man this is an awesome song :D I really like that trancesound :)

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. August 2005, 19:50

Zitat von »"Roha"«

Well I dont have any plans to release anything on CD just yet.
I just want people, to listen my music :lol:
for free ;)

Thx for the comments guys!

I think it's not really clever or even stupid. If I were you I would send the track to some Labels. You have really good chances to get a positive answer from them to release that track on a compilation/vinyl or even maxi cd.

But if you don't want then it's ok. It's your life & your decision.

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 02:18

its a nice track nord your the man when it comes to this sort of thing.. but i do prefer 'beat' :)

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student at Music College

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 03:30

Roha, this song is awesome...you really capture that professional trance sound...you sound just as good as many of the pro artists out there. I think one day you could be doing this full time.

I think I have years and years ahead of me before I ever decide to release anything on cd.
Shout-outs go to: SLK, Hard C. Pusher, Soul Train, Dream Guardians, Deepforces, Ic3m4n, Trance-Atlantic, and N.E.O.N. Project. Thank you for your supports and feedback.

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 14:21

wicked guys :D
Its nice to see that you liked the track!
More trax will be uploaded soon ;)

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 14:53

really ? cool ! waitin' ..... :)

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 17:25

you know what?? this club version is really like excellent! it reminds me of something but i dont know what.... *bounces*

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 17:56

Once again you've proven yourself professional, almost divine, just like when you gave us "it never rains in paradise". Words cannot describe the audio, and i cannot find anything unsatisfying.

You da man.

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 21:47

listening to the club mix now.

pretty good use of percussions in the beginning, i can like this.
bassline (which sounds like one single wav, looped) kicks in, and i really dislike it. i've never liked 4/4 basslines like this and especially not this exact sound. just my taste though.
after a long time with the same thing over and over again (yes, i know it's a club mix - supposed to be used for clubs / mixed with other tracks so intro has to be long etc etc, but i still think it's too much of the same.) i can hear some sound effect samples now. some whooses and other stuff. some of it fits really well, adds alot to the beat. good job on that! then theres this one sound i hear occasionally which really lacks something. reverb and/or delay maybe?

after a little while, the main melody comes in. it's interesting for about 5 seconds. after that i can basically predict every upcoming note. overused. not sure about the crowd-sounds either. doesnt fit for a club mix imo.

overall sound quality could be better aswell. right now it sounds kind of muddy.
definitely needs more clarity! this could be worked on by using proper EQing, panning various percs/hats, compression and such.

You definitely know what you are doing though, so keep at it!
You can only get better from here.

sorry if you think i sound harsh.

DJMev

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Composer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 31. August 2005, 14:18

Hey there ...

Don't take my word for it, but;

1. Club DJ's usually need about 1 minute to bring the track in. I think your 2 minute intro is just a tad long ... the rest seems fine ... arrangement wise.

2. Cut the crowd samples, they're must be something else you can ad. If you want it as a club track you're going to have the crowd in the club screaming anyway aren't you? ;)

3. That's about it I think, outro is good ...

But yea, I'd probably just cut the intro down and then bring in the section at 1.40ish ...

HOWEVER IT'S YOUR TRACK. They're just my thoughts ehe.

Good luck!

Oh yea, nice track ;)

Donnerstag, 1. September 2005, 12:10

Thx guys.
And I dont think you soudn harsh, not at all.
But I dont agree with this:
"Club DJ's usually need about 1 minute to bring the track in. I think your 2 minute intro is just a tad long"

As a formely club DJ myself. I know what works on the dancefloor.
And this works perfect on the floor. Im not just saying this coz its my track, please dont think that. I would have said the same thing if it was your track ;)
Didnt understand what you mean with 1 minute to bring the track in? Bring what in?

SR-27™
I agree with the 4/4 bassline. Im not a fan of that type off basslines either. Listen to myother songs and you'll see :)
And I dont agree that its to much of the same. Its a clubmix. Just like you said its supposed to me mixed in with other trax or PART's of other trax during that time =)
Its cool that you can predict every upcoming note, if so the melody fits ;)
and you'll remember the melody aswell =))
I can agree with one thing, about the sound quality. The kickdrum needs more power. Its kinda lack as it is now, i agree. But the rest of it, sounds good in my speakers, headphones, and the rest of the speakers i've listen on. I really dont know what you mean by that :shock:

And no, you didnt sound harsh!
I need this critic! I do. Thats how you become a better producer.
thx :)

Samstag, 3. September 2005, 21:26

Zitat von »"DJMev"«

1. Club DJ's usually need about 1 minute to bring the track in. I think your 2 minute intro is just a tad long ... the rest seems fine ... arrangement wise.

I have a club version of Flutlicht - "Icarus", which is 5 minutes of intro... And i feel 100 % comfortable with it 8)