Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 4. März 2006, 18:21

Scobom X - "Second Sight"

New track uploaded. It's called "Second Sight". Check it.

Scobom X - "Second Sight"

http://rapidshare.de/files/14677896/Scobom_X_-_Second_Sight.mp3.html

And a little addition once again. It's a cover of song from 1939 "Over The Rainbow" written by Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg. It was sang by Judy Garland in "The Wizard Of Oz" film.

Scobom X - "Way Up High"

http://rapidshare.de/files/14680579/Scobom_X_-_Way_Up_High.mp3.html

To download file scroll down, click "Free" and wait about 20 seconds.

Alucard

unregistriert

Samstag, 4. März 2006, 18:38

Re: Scobom X - "Second Sight"

Don't you have own ideas? Stop the ripp offs. :lol: (Joke)

Nice track and once again great mastering but the sounds are the same as in rage by degrees. :wink:

Samstag, 4. März 2006, 18:46

I see some problems with hearing bro (joke).

Compare them and you will see that both tracks sounds different. It's my 1st rule: never use the same sound (even drum and bass) in the track.

"Second Sight" is my own composition, and "Way Up High" is only addition (because it's cover).

Anyway thanks for comment.

Alucard

unregistriert

Samstag, 4. März 2006, 18:57

Zitat von »"Scobom X"«

I see some problems with hearing bro (joke).

Compare them and you will see that both tracks sounds different. It's my 1st rule: never use the same sound (even drum and bass) in the track.

"Second Sight" is my own composition, and "Way Up High" is only addition (because it's cover).

Anyway thanks for comment.

Ok but very similar, my ears aren't that bad. :wink:
Which program do you use? The tracks sound so clear and pumpin at the same time.

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. März 2006, 04:36

I have to agree with Alucard. Both tracks sound for me very in Scobom X typical style but I also have to agree and they both tracks sound very clean and pumpin. I personally like "Way Up High" more than "Second Sight". It has that cool vocal and strings part.

Overall: good work ! You produce the best shit here in the forum at the moment !!! :shock: Don't stop, and try to become better and better and maybe you will become very famous DJ and Producer one day. Maybe we will wanna have your autographs one day ... :wink:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 5. März 2006, 04:51

Zitat von »"SLK"«

I have to agree with Alucard. Both tracks sound for me very in Scobom X typical style but I also have to agree and they both tracks sound very clean and pumpin. I personally like "Way Up High" more than "Second Sight". It has that cool vocal and strings part.

Overall: good work ! You produce the best S##t here in the forum at the moment !!! :shock: Don't stop, and try to become better and better and maybe you will become very famous DJ and Producer one day. Maybe we will wanna have your autographs one day ... :wink:

not to make it a competition bu have you checked out "Tears of the Sun", i think you will like it :wink:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 5. März 2006, 22:54

I like way up high, but i must admit it does sounds similar to all the others in terms of you arp's :wink:

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. März 2006, 00:59

Zitat von »"scooterusa"«

not to make it a competition bu have you checked out "Tears of the Sun", i think you will like it :wink:

Yo, I've listened to your track ! It's impressive that you already it the very beginning produce really good tracks ! your track is good !

But I have to say that Scobom X makes very good and clean tracks. And to produce a clean and pumpin track is very difficult.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 6. März 2006, 01:11

I would have to agree. I find it not so hard to make a pumpin track as much as making it clean. Would you or Scobom have any good tips on making clean song in loops? What does it have to do with really? EQ? Compression? etc..

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 6. März 2006, 06:56

i just noticed you have your songs in 320k!!!!!!!!!! thats so cheating!!! standard is 192k thats why your songs sound so clean.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. März 2006, 07:13

Not bad at all! I like the concept. My only problem is that I can clearly recognize some samples and the Vanguard presets... am I right? :)
Some MC shouts could make it better! But I agree with SLK, you're improving very good ;) Keep it up!
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. März 2006, 14:15

Zitat von »"scooterusa"«

i just noticed you have your songs in 320k!!!!!!!!!! thats so cheating!!! standard is 192k thats why your songs sound so clean.

LOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so funny! Do you really think that it plays a big role ?

I think the difference between 320 kbps and 192 kbps is not that big.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. März 2006, 14:21

Zitat von »"SLK"«

Zitat von »"scooterusa"«

LOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so funny! Do you really think that it plays a big role ?

I think the difference between 320 kbps and 192 kbps is not that big.

I don't even hear the difference over 192...
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. März 2006, 14:27

yeah, to be honest .... me too :lol: :lol: :lol:

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student at Music College

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 7. März 2006, 04:52

I have to agree with SLK, Scobom X has a very clean sound...which is not easy. I still have mixing problems and the more powerful you try to make tracks..the harder it gets to mix. Scobom, your music is not too far from the likes of Northcore Project, who I think are one of the most professional Unsigned Hard Dance/Hard Trance group.

You could use more uses of effects, and drum transitions (maybe incorporating effects and drum variations like Rob Mayth). That would make your music so much better. Maybe some more wetness on the melodies, I don't know...it sounds so clean and good at the same time that it might be fine where it is.
Shout-outs go to: SLK, Hard C. Pusher, Soul Train, Dream Guardians, Deepforces, Ic3m4n, Trance-Atlantic, and N.E.O.N. Project. Thank you for your supports and feedback.

Dienstag, 7. März 2006, 14:35

@ Scobom X: I like both songs, and i think that Way Up High is a brilliant remix! Nice work!
I have to agree with the others that it's the Scobom X sound that i recognize from earlier tracks, but it's nothing wrong, it's rather cool.

Dienstag, 7. März 2006, 15:52

Hey, yo!
I can't download the tracks...I don't see seconds count after I'd pressed "Free" button. Could anybody tell me what is the shit in my brain? =)
http://www.ta-tunes.com
http://www.soultrain.ru

Freitag, 10. März 2006, 19:53

@ Alucard:

I'm using Fruity Loops 3.56

@ SLK:

If you mean the same track structure by "Scobom X typical style" then you're right. But it's my conscious choice to show tracks in this style here. It's not that I can't produce in different styles. But if I show "Peace Emotion" for example it probably won't work. You heard "Evidence Of Sound" album so I think that you know what I mean :wink: .
I won't be famous DJ and Producer - let's be realists :wink: .

Thanks for you comment, I'm glad that you like my tracks :D .

@ Imre -SP-:

Yes I used some presets (and mixed them with others) because I love their sound. So I wanted to use them. But in next tracks I will use new sounds (like in every track :) ), not presets.
Thanks for your comment!

@ talesoffantasy:

Thanks for comment and advices man!

@ Raveheart:

I don't know what sounds you recognize from earlier tracks because I'm making every track from 0 with different sounds :) .
But I'm glad that you like it, thanks for comment!
The thing that some people still like that kind of music is good motivation to producing new tracks.

@ Hard C. Pusher:

To download file scroll down, click "Free" and wait about 20 seconds. Then scroll down once again and you will see the countdown. I don't know how to explain it better...ask SLK maybe :) .

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 26. März 2006, 21:07

Hey I noticed scobom that way up high is a cover of a Cosmic Gate Song. You got the vocals from that song. I realized that while playing DDR

Sonntag, 26. März 2006, 21:10

Zitat von »"Scobom X"«

It's a cover of song from 1939 "Over The Rainbow" written by Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg. It was sang by Judy Garland in "The Wizard Of Oz" film.

Cosmic Gate covered this track in 2000. I used vocal sample from their version in "Way Up High". It's written in track ID.