Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

• »talesoffantasy« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Student at Music College

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 17:14

Trance-Atlantic - Rectified Rainbow (Tales Remix)

Here's my complete remix of Rectified Rainbow. I was going to do this in April but lost track of time. I started it yesterday and finished it this morning. Enjoy.

Peace, expect more remixes soon when I find some more good songs to remix.

Trance-Atlantic - Rectified Rainbow (Tales Remix)
Shout-outs go to: SLK, Hard C. Pusher, Soul Train, Dream Guardians, Deepforces, Ic3m4n, Trance-Atlantic, and N.E.O.N. Project. Thank you for your supports and feedback.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 23:17

Musically i like this. However the bass seems offbeat sometimes and other elements seem out of sync. But for one day i like it. My only other gripe is it sounds a tad muddy. Good work tales, glad to see you back producing. Ill have my new track out probably tommorow. check it out.

overall 7.8/10

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 23:22

I will be doing more remixes in the future. Mainly remixes.

The vocals were tough to get in sync, so that could have contributued.
Shout-outs go to: SLK, Hard C. Pusher, Soul Train, Dream Guardians, Deepforces, Ic3m4n, Trance-Atlantic, and N.E.O.N. Project. Thank you for your supports and feedback.

DjBeNNeTT

Ravenatic (DJ)

Beruf: Radio Presenter, Music Produce & Tech Support in Moodle

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Juni 2006, 14:07

Zitat von »"talesoffantasy"«

The vocals were tough to get in sync, so that could have contributued.

Yeh, i've found the same whilst i'm trying to do a remix.
I need to work better at cutting the vocals...
Anyway as for your Remix...

I Gotta say, its near enough the sound i was looking for, so i'll scrap that the next time i try.
I didnt like that it repeated the verse to fill the gap at around 2 mins... But hey that might be me.
I think the sound is quite nice, Maybe a lil edit on the vocals.
I see what scooterusa says about the sync on some elements, During the chorus melody it sounds a tad off beat between the 2 melos.

Nice job though, Saving that, Be glad to hear more of your work as you always have good stuff :D

I'll be starting on mine again soon, as i've just finished school so i've got some time to myself to do some producing.

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Juni 2006, 13:36

yo, thanks for the Remix, I think it's maybe even better than your TR Remix! Your ideas are good, I only can say once again that especially the sounds could sound much better. Anyway, thanks, I uploaded it on our site! :)

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 19. Juni 2006, 20:02

I am going to start focusing more on happy hardcore in the future...being that I always use bright sounds, and this song could be a happy hardcore song with some sound design changes and a few melodic fixes.

The out of sync ness was caused by having the exact chorus melody repeat an octave below a half to a quarter note delay. It's like a homemade delay, but it didn't work out for the best so I am being more careful with melodies in the future.

I will be doing more of my own sound designs. It's tough to really get power without clipping. Especially for harder music. I will do another TA remix in the future when they have more songs, and the remix will be harder and faster.

I might try to do an original Happy Hardcore song. I have to work out some sound design issues with pads and such. Well, thanks for the feedback, and do expect more songs in the future. Peace.

Maybe I should finish the remix I did of your track Scooterusa, it needs a lot of work though but would sound awesome. I think that might be my next remix.

SLK

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 19. Juni 2006, 21:49

Well, good luck then and let me know too, when your remix for scooterusa is finished! =)

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 19. Juni 2006, 22:32

awesome id love to hear it. Are you talking about Tears of the Sun?

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2006, 16:50

Yeah, I started it months ago and never finished it....but I made a lot of new melodies...and used the key signature and the intro has some of the original melodies. It's a mix of melodic and Hard Trance.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Montag, 3. Juli 2006, 11:25

its a serious track. hats are cool, also the kick is. but the bass is too loud and it ''drowns'' the kick. its well mastered, filter job is good, the drum roll before the main part is original. i dont like the main melody and the main lead. they sound a bit cheesy.
i noticed that the other 3 instruments in the track are square synths, and maybe at least one can be different.