You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lisstuppa

Ms. Commercial

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 10:32am

This sucks. :cry: I guess we had it coming, they always replace the third man, so why would we be more fortunate this time? I think Jay has done a great job in the band and he will be greatly missed. However, this is what they all want, so I'll give Simon a chance to prove he's worthy of being a member in my favourite band. I'll miss you Jay, and I'll see you later one time when I finally get my azz to Germany to go clubbing. :cry:

http://www.liv-runi.com/privat/midl/jay&me2.jpg

Thank you for being so great to the fans!!
"We love you lots! 10 out of 10." Right back at you!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 6:16pm

First i want to thank the old members :

Ferris i thank you for your incredible power on stage, your superb melodys and bringing scooter to THAT sucess they have now.

Axel i thank you for bringing new fresh ideas to our favorite band. you made scooter a bit harder and interesting again.

And now Jay.

I thank you for ... leaving the band before you destroy it. Ok, i liked Jigga Jigga, One and Rock Bottom. But this chapters was the weakest chapter all times. in the first and second chapter i really liked ALL albums and singles. there are no tracks i dont want to hear. But in the last chapter i really dont like mtg ... except panties wanted and one. and i hate this crapy experiments and mixing tracks together which definately DONT fit !

I really wish simon best luck. and many thanks for trying to rescue our scooter ! :-)

Big J

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 7:23pm

JAY FROG FOREVER!!!

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 8:29pm

Hey... four years Ferris, four years Axel and four years Jay - that can't be a coincidence!
Why does Jay really leave the Band?

I think the Chapter with Jay was the best Chapter. Songs like Nessaya, Jigga Jigga, Maria, the Chaser and Always Hardcore were the best Scooter-Songs ever and the Album-Tracks (p. e. Level One) are better than the Album-Tracks from the first and second Chapter.

Good Luck, Jay! I hope you give us great Solo-Tracks!
It's not a Bird, it's not a Plane,
it must be Dave, who's on the Train!

54, 74, 90, 2010!

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 9:17pm

Good luck Jay, thanks for all the memories and superb work over the last 4 years.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 9:20pm

Thanks Jay for being nice for the fans in person. That's the most important I guess.

(But why this "solo-career" phrase again? He's just got fired, that's all... :?)
I'm much nicer in real life.

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 9:22pm

Quoted from ""ChixxTerminator""

Hey... four years Ferris, four years Axel and four years Jay - that can't be a coincidence!

I agree with you!

I just read the news and I'm totally shocked. I really like Jay as a musician and as a person. Thank you Jay for the last 4 years. You'll be definitely missed. I hope we'll hear something about you and your soloprojects.

I think this replacement makes it more likely that there will be a "Singles 02-06"-album.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

• "Sandra" started this thread

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 9:24pm

You are right about Jay being nice to the fans - I was thinking of the first time I met him in Berlin in January 2004 - it was very late and very cold - but he and Rick stopped to talk to fans - and were so nice - that impressed me as much as the concert :)

...and the times I saw him in March this year - he always had time for the fans :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Tuesday, August 15th 2006, 11:02pm

I'm glad that I saw him at least live once. I mean, on the DVD and in Rauma he looked like he had even more fun then H.P. when he made his music. I still watch the Hyper Hyper part on the DVD when the melody changes in the one from the 2004 version; when Jay spreads his arms like he was God and we were the christens who adored the music he created... Still I think that the 3th Chapter had the worst productions from all the Chapters but(and I know I'm saying this for the 3th time now) I don't think that was Jay's fault. Jay was my favorite bandmember because his personality was just great. It is the whole band who went the wrong way. And if his decision to leave the band would fix that, then that would be the only positive thing about it...

Jay: I'll miss you mate :( .

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 9:10am

I'm a fan since 1994. So i also have had all the chapters and i liked the 3the chapter most of all. It had much more trancy tunes then others and i like that. I think it's not nice to say, there wasn't creativity with Jay, there wasn't more with axel, but i have already said that. I also think i still will be the same with the new member. It's just the scooter style to take sampels from old numbers.
Anyway, i liked the style from the 3the chapter, i liked the way jay was one stage and i liked jay as a person (always friendly, alsways have time for the fans. (i've seen now 2 concerts from 2 different tours and jay has always come for a chat, HP always ruches to the car.

Jay, thank you for 4 great years of scooter! Hope you have a great carrier in futur!!!!
Ajajajajaio SCOOTER LIVE yoho!

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 9:20am

I became a fan in 2002 when Ramp! was released, although I did not know Axel existed... I therefore then entered the Scooterposse when Jay Frog started. Loosing him feels like loosing a family member...

I am deeply upset about this decision (whoever it may have been...), if Jay got kicked out of Scooter I will have lost ALOT of respect for Scooter, because I once thought this was about music, not money...

I must now wait to see what this new sound will be like, and I have a wierd feeling I won't like it... No offence to Michael, I'm sure you are making great tracks with Rick and H.P, but Jay is Scooter to me, but no longer...

Thanks for the music Jay Frog,
YOUR #1 AUSTRALIAN FAN
~Shane/3PM/ozscooter

christiane

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 9:36am

Dear Jay
You was so great for us Fans ,take care ,we miss you :cry:
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 10:20am

Quoted from ""3PM/ozscooter""

I became a fan in 2002 when Ramp! was released, although I did not know Axel existed... I therefore then entered the Scooterposse when Jay Frog started. Loosing him feels like loosing a family member...

I am deeply upset about this decision (whoever it may have been...), if Jay got kicked out of Scooter I will have lost ALOT of respect for Scooter, because I once thought this was about music, not money...

I must now wait to see what this new sound will be like, and I have a wierd feeling I won't like it... No offence to Michael, I'm sure you are making great tracks with Rick and H.P, but Jay is Scooter to me, but no longer...

Thanks for the music Jay Frog,
YOUR #1 AUSTRALIAN FAN
~Shane/3PM/ozscooter

if you approach the whole thing preoccupied then you won't like it. try to produce some neutral felings. at least that's what I'm trying to do...

I miss Jay as much as you do

pjad_uk

Master

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 12:44pm

I will have lost ALOT of respect for Scooter, because I once thought this was about music, not money...

Isn't that what us "concerned fans" were saying all along, Shane? I personally don't think Jay was "kicked out" for financial gain, but a least you can see what we are saying now. Seeing money become more important than the music is making us lose faith in Scooter and what they have always represented.
"In the pressure of the situation, I won't let my tongue get tied
A silent voice in the congregation, I refuse to live a lie"
Angelic - Can't Keep Me Silent

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 12:49pm

how did you jump to that cnclusion??????????

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 12:51pm

Quoted from ""pjad_uk""

Isn't that what us "concerned fans" were saying all along, Shane?

Boo ya, maybe you guys get it now.

pjad_uk

Master

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 12:55pm

Quoted from ""Sheffieldsfan""

how did you jump to that cnclusion??????????

Well, think about it - he's assuming that they've noticed the lack of success at the moment and, thinking Jay is the problem, have kicked him out - success = money. He's not necessarily correct in what he says, but he's still coming to the same conclusion that so many other fans have also come to over the last few years - namely, that money means more to Scooter than the soul of the band or the music they produce.

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 1:01pm

Scooter kicked Jay because of money and it happened to be right after 4 years have passed...seems unlikly to me

pjad_uk

Master

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 1:04pm

Quoted from ""Sheffieldsfan""

Scooter kicked Jay because of money and it happened to be right after 4 years have passed...seems unlikly to me

Seems unlikely to me too. But a least some fans that criticised us for being negative for so long can now agree that seeing Scooter favour money over music would be (or is) not good in the slightest.

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 1:06pm

Quoted

...there's nothin more to say....

HP said that on BTTHWJ in FTM :P

EDIT:

I just watched EAA backstage report and I had the impression that Jay really enjoyed being with Rick and HP....the sadder it is that he left