Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 01:05

City Rain - And then you wake up

Hey guys, im back again with a new Ambient/Lounge Track That I think you all will like. This song has a lot of meaning to me, it contains alot of the emotions ive been feeling lately, with recent things happening. I hope you all enjoy it, and please comment and criticize. Thank you.

This isnt dance music btw :wink:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?ac…1FC073359F21110

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 01:55

Getting less danceable.... The next step is noise? ;) (I hope so! 8))

The track sounds good. :D I can't describe music, but I guess telling it's good is better than saying nothing at all.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 02:25

well like i said in my post, its NOT dance music, and i dont make dance music anymore. If all you guys can appreciate is dance music then i dont know what to say! :P

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 08:23

I like it, A nice addition to my small but ever expanding chillout songs.

Keep up the good work.

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/MrAshDarksideTM

lbcgeek

Schüler

Beruf: college student/cashier

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 09:43

i already told you, but GOOOOOOOOD job!
it's saturday night and the party's calling
did you hear the ringing, it's the bottle calling
week after week, this is where i'm heading out

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 13:04

I'm always openminded for the music I hear. Gonna download this.
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 13:39

Wow. Somehow you usually make great tracks and this is not expection. Really liked the drums. And also pianos (just like always...).

Great job!
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 13:45

Zitat von »"scooterusa"«

well like i said in my post, its NOT dance music, and i dont make dance music anymore. If all you guys can appreciate is dance music then i dont know what to say! :P

Yes, I know you said that, so I just merely stated "getting less danceable".. And I can't understand where you got I'm not open to other kinds of music than dance. Scooter is mainly the only dance artist (although they often mix different genres and styles and can't really be categorized only that) I listen to. ;)

And anyways, you should try noise music, as I already said. :twisted:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 15:20

Thanks MC AH and acid bomb. Maybe i will give noise a go someday! 8) :P

Fannie

Meister

Beruf: housewife

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 16:15

Just downloaded and listened it.
Sounds really nice, calm, i like these kind of chill music :) , for me it may last longer such tracks... :wink:

great job again Ben :) (and your "Autumn Onset" is still on my msn space, also a great track) :wink:

With a rebel yell... I want More! More! more!
=)

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 22:05

hmm..would be much better if the drums weren't a loop but it's nevertheless a great track! well done! but i think chillout should be a bit less repeative! thats also my problem with these kind of tracks :wink:

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006, 23:05

Thanks for your comment Baseline. I do plan to work on the track a bit, its a rough cut. But you get the idea ;-)
Thanks again

talesoffantasy

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Student at Music College

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006, 03:38

Nice Chill-out/breakbeat type track, the quality is nice. You should really put more emphasis on the random drums. Some breakbeat/idm artists do crazy stuff with the drums. This is very chill-out oriented, so maybe crazy drums wouldn't work, but a few more random drum patterns could complete this track.

I am usually really open with electronic music, as long as it has a nice feel and sound to it. Whether it's dance, chill-out, trance, drum n bass, etc.

Good work.
Shout-outs go to: SLK, Hard C. Pusher, Soul Train, Dream Guardians, Deepforces, Ic3m4n, Trance-Atlantic, and N.E.O.N. Project. Thank you for your supports and feedback.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006, 04:32

Thanks tales, thats means alot to me. I think ill switch up the drums a bit, i agree it needs variation. 8) :wink:

Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006, 20:43

Aaaaaaaaahhhh...... YES. :D Absolutely a nice one.

Why don't you get famous in the U.S. trance scene and get rich? :P

Anonymous

unregistriert

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2006, 16:02

Thank you Raveheart for your comments :-D :P

Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006, 15:01

aah really cool a new ambient track by DJCrunyan! that stands for ultimate lounge feeling :wink:

i listened the song a few times and i think it's again a really good chillout song! your sounds are giving a very relaxing feeling and the mix is good too, i'm not sure on the drums though..i constantly have the idea that they aren't sync...(hope you understand what i mean)

keep going this way i like it!

Anonymous

unregistriert

Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006, 16:05

thanks alot trance atlantic :-D, you are always supportive

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006, 17:01

I like it. It's a beautiful track, relaxing. But maybe there should have been some kind of effect at the end of the track. Downlifter or crash or something... :)
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Ratty

Profi

Beruf: student, producer, remixer.

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 18. Dezember 2006, 01:26

check ur pm :)